Author Topic: version april 2016 ios bug report.  (Read 3428 times)

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
version april 2016 ios bug report.
« on: April 16, 2016, 11:45:51 AM »
norbit nmcrash when selecting custom scenario
crash and reload when selecting historic edwards shuttle
alll landing shuttle missions, 3 times on 4 , the landing gear opening cause the cargo bay opening during landing, the 4 th time the gear do not open.
shuttle landings, gliding slope is not visible
shuttle landings, rudder control is needed ( forget aout this one the rudder is on the throttle)
on every manual control, an oval shaped black dot appear ( could be linked to atthold)
orbit planner, no zoom possible on the planets
orbit planner , the " apply button " is sometimes not visible
shuttle missions, while pressing stage or undock we have an alert message about parachutes and athmosphere
manual control in rcs linear mode, the cursor only allow forward moves, backward moves cannot be performed
maual control , the atthold or att controld are not enlighted when selected, impossible to know if prograde is the current selection
crash on apollo 7 mission when loaded
apollo 11 translunar injection, sometimes no instructions about dsky syntax to perform ( apollo mission 2 is ok with dsky program 52)
parameter config for dsky instructions is not here anymore
crash when passing from apollo mission 4 to 5
apollo cockpit, the hatch door is not here giant hole over the commands
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 08:40:57 AM by thierryspeth »

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: version april 2016 ios bug report.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 06:50:59 PM »
Hi Thierry 

Thanks for your feedback  . Well iron out those issues in no time ! .

Thanks !

Glowworm51

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 07:15:51 PM »
Using Orion, the manual joystick option doesn't appear to let you lift off from a rolling start
Fixed
The light blue instructional  text is very difficult to read
Fixed (  3 new  user selectable GUI Skins , from full opaque to almost transparent , )
The text in the control panel options is too large for the boxes
Fixed . font size also user selectable

(Edited by JCarrion )
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 04:31:46 PM by jcarrion »

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 10:33:53 PM »
-mhi francisco, glowworm, and vincent.

another one: on apollo mission 6 manual lunar landing,  when doing some throttle to diminish speed, the mfd1 stay frozen and stops displaying altitude and all other parameters. i need to click on ehsi map and then again " main" but then , i have a false display of the ipad parameters.

on lunar ascent apollo mission, the poor lem is buried in the moon surface, only the ascent stage is visible, anyway verb 37 noun 12 is making the job. but when liftoff the lem makes a violent 90 degrees turn to the left ( sometimes), it ruins the sight of liftoff through the window. ( sometimes) we get a alert message about autopilot reference that must be set to the moon. on this mission the menu does not allow to get on the previous screen , we get stuck on this scenario mission.
Currently being fixed: Initial orientation ( so LEM doesnt need to rotate that violently  , spent descent  stage staythere ( not disapearing ),  removing the debugg  "reference must be set to ... -pointless- ) , and will figure out a way to progress from previous mission .

apollo mission 11 LEM lunar rndvz, problem of resolution, the window is frozen and the characters of the menu are giant, like a zoom on a portion of the screen.

apollo mission csm lunar ascent  episode 12. the first screen is sometimes frozen on a 3d view, resolution seems ok.

about missions and scenario, choosing a scenario or a mission often cause a crash

- i think a tutorial is desperatly needed about rendez vous. i tried on iss apollo. 7 , 9 , 11 but i still dont know how to use coplanar coaxial rndvz trsf or any command to make a rendez vous.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 04:33:56 PM by jcarrion »

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 11:49:30 AM »
since i have used apollo 11 launch, i have no sound anymore in any mission, the audio config panel remains blank.

X15 mission 2, take off from edwards, the plane is half burried in the ground ( but i can take off, the plane seems to be at correct heigh when i put the throttle),
 this is the sluggiest mission 6 frames per second.

On x15 liftoff, a barrel rotation put the cockpit point of view outside the spaceship, and this is cute, we have a beautiful sight on the x15's nose.

delta t problem on orbit planner , i tried two mission from freeflight. earth orbit to mars, even if i make a perfect apogee= perigee perfect circular orbit, it is imossible to have a delta t enlighted.
if i take the basic moon orbit without any change, i get the delta t to go to mars.I think that delta t is bigged.

problem with unlimited fuel this parameter hs no effects, i get unlimited fuel whn passing from moon orbit to mars, cannot decrease speed to enter mars orbit.

android 1.05. on apollo lunar docking , the csm and the lem penetrate each other without docking when making v37n33. not this bug on ios.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 07:47:13 PM by thierryspeth »

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2016, 08:10:33 AM »
-free flight moon orbit- crash-  when using the orbit planner in the vicinity of every planet beyond saturn, the orbit planner crash the simulator when decreasing delta v to get excentricity below 1, it happens when you are close to the planet and use it as reference to enter orbit. n˘problem with saturn or jupiter. other: all menu and controls disseapear and the software crash.

- orbit planner request , possibility to enter manually numerics to refine orbit?

- orbit planner , many times i have " total lost hull and crew "when planning  without pressing apply, could this be replace by " collision alert"?

ps, i got to make function the cheating mode on orbit planner , but it does function only on earth reference , in sun reference, pressing apply leaves me where i am.