Author Topic: android 1.6 test version - bugs  (Read 3988 times)

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
android 1.6 test version - bugs
« on: May 28, 2016, 01:53:19 PM »
l´what a wonderful masterpiece !!
 one bug for the moment,  
crash when using the airbus a 320 in the orbit of saturn or earth, external camera is not accessible if you look only one time in the cockpit, then stuck on virtual cam instead of external cam, then crash....

update:

graphic bug with airbus and dc3 cockpit inversion of the normals or face non existents, not important
(FIXED ) : Removed  DC3 & Airbus ( until getting the actual 3d virtual cockpit done )

blocking. on a phone orientation is landscape so it is impossible to select a planet beyond titan, unable to scroll, if i scroll, a planet is selected not the one i would like to choose, or the menu disseapear.
(FIXED)

(FIXED). DropDown combos won't close when scrolling

graphical,  fonts for the menu items are too small, even on my 5 inches phone, should be 3 times bigger.
(FIXED )  Larger font

scenario blocked: real mission cev orbiting earth trans lunar injection does not start when clicking runscenario
(FIXED)

french version horiz item is related to ils map instead of articial horizon
HSI stands for horizontal Situation indicator . ( basicly , a schema of radiobeacons/airports , etc. ) ,it is not meant to be an artificial hozizon ) .
http://meriweather.com/flightdeck/767/center/hsi_capt.html

french version rien item should be rename noprog cause used to kill program running
(FIXED)

problem with custom scenario , when painfully selecting pluto, the spaceship is put in uranus orbit without being visible on the orbit planner

FIXED
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 05:46:22 PM by jcarrion »

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: android 1.6 test version - bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 05:16:59 PM »
Fantastic !  Will start fixing those bugs rightaway ! 

Thanks!

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 05:46:53 PM »
OK/Those bugs have been fixed . Uploading another beta-test ( release version ?) tonight ! 

Cheers
J

machala

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 08:06:41 PM »
I also had a problem with the tutorial scenarios not starting up... Is it fixed too please?

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2016, 03:45:11 AM »
I also had a problem with the tutorial scenarios not starting up... Is it fixed too please?
hi Machala .
yep , they are fixed. Somehow we broke* the missions based on the Saturn C5 .. but is fixed now . 

Thanks!

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2016, 12:19:51 PM »
I think there is a problem with the former show apo, the new button cannot be enlighted. Anyway, i found another way to use the orbit plannet, so, not sure it is a bug.

Rudder panel is not on a  control window anymore

so two windows for control are necessary, one for the left hand with throttle and rudder, and one for right thumb with yaw roll pitch,
 landing the shuttle without rudder is deadly now   AAARGGHHH

on the older version, rudder was here but only if throttle was up

about HSI, HSI window appear when i click on HORZ, which, i thought , was made for the artificial horizon, the HSI button is now called " VOL"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 01:06:20 PM by thierryspeth »

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 07:11:46 PM »
i also cant find the red gliding slope fot landing the shuttle, maybe something with the parameters , but fonts are too small for the moment.

i feel guilty to post about bugs now that version 1.06 is out, but,

when orbiting pluto, the orbit planner shows the earth

graphical, some fonts are larger but little items are not readable, auto prograde retrograde hover and same for parameters, only titlez are large.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 09:09:25 PM by thierryspeth »

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 08:44:39 AM »
Hi Thierry 

The font size should be fixed in in the release version

The orbit planner pointing to the previous cellestial reference is fixed now . .will be out in the next 1.0.6.1 ( a week or something ). In any case ,you can zoom out and select your relevant reference ) .
Will try to re-enable the glideslope for the shuttle

Thanks !

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 07:03:42 PM »
ok, thank you, 

and the show apogee is functionning, i have too bigs fingers.

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 09:17:12 PM »
problem with rcs trans linear mode, with altair ship, the throttle cannot be maintain in reverse or forward mode, it goes slowly to zero.

problem with time acceleration on orbit planner, when using orbit planner on sls ship, i try to accelerate time to be able to make some nominal, but the time accelaration does nor work despite the display wich confirm x265 times.