Author Topic: AGC syntax  (Read 3165 times)

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
AGC syntax
« on: December 19, 2014, 10:19:05 AM »
hi jcarrion, congratulations for your team, this is a wonderful software.

I saw that  you have put the agc syntax. One of the verification made before lauch was   verb 35 enter, this command made all the lights of the dsky flash, it made
all characters flash to 8888 to detect a failure in the screen. Another test to see if the dsky was not down, was    V16N36E   or V16N65E to make the DSKY as a clock.
Collins was playing often with the dsky as a clock.

I'll get a book about AGC apollo guidance by springer editor. I promise not to ask to put the whole syntax.

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: AGC syntax
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 11:12:36 AM »
hi Thierry !

Thanks for pointing out .

well ,the noun 65 in Colossus , seems to be ( afaik )the elapsed mission time , indeed since AGC startup  ) .

I ll try to upload a fix today ..  we can send just the AGC ROM , without needing to download the app again .

I ll keep an eye on the AGC sintax. I had to remove most of the offending subrutines, as they were crashing due to non-existing telemetry.

Thanks !

here is it working again :) ...  , the thing is If I leave the verb 65 enabled , then the user will be able to 'crash' the virtual machine , by requesting  to display some telemetry-only data.    -fingers crossed -:)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 11:18:25 AM by jcarrion »

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2014, 08:47:52 PM »
wow looks like if u have absorbed colossus and luminary programs.:)

Do you need the computer opérations for the shuttle liftoff? I have thèm in the opérators manual.

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 11:37:41 AM »
yeah ! . the shuttle's computer 's operation manual ( or similar) woulld be of great help !

Thanks !
J

PS :  pdf received . very interesting read . Is helping me to understand a few things I wasnt sure abt . 

Thanks again .
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 04:34:48 PM by jcarrion »