Author Topic: Bug Android v1.03  (Read 3452 times)

Ivan.S

• View Profile
Bug Android v1.03
« on: October 09, 2015, 05:24:09 PM »
Bought the Android version a few days ago.  I have been on the lookout for quite some time and was thrilled when it became available.

These are the bugs I found (due to low specs tablet ??)

1) menu screen
In the menu, it's only possible to scroll down about one screen height.  Because of this, a number of options / choices can't be accessed.  For instance free roaming can't go beyond Apollo 8 moon orbit.

2) returning from task switching (may not be a bug)
When switching tasks (for instance go to web browser) and coming back to space simulator, it restarts like loaded first time instead of continuing.  

Not bugs, but the AGC emulation isn't completely correct... I can point you to the deviations from the original.

Keep up the fantastic work !

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Android v1.03
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 08:43:55 PM »
hi Ivan ! . 

Thanks for reporting those issues. May I ask your device's screen resolution / model ? 

we ll update a fixed version in no time  :)

Ivan.S

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 01:00:59 PM »
Thanks for your response.

The tablet is a very basic one I got as a present : Screentech (according to Google Play model number P706-M770 ), seems to be manufactured by Kocaso.   

Would you like some more info on the AGC/DSKY to make the sim more historically accurate ?

Even just a few extra nouns for displaying data would help to perform orbit transfers using the Apollo Guidance Computer emulator.

Regards,
Ivan

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 05:58:31 PM »
hi Ivan 

yes ,pls send me a PM with all those  verb/instructions./etc for the AGC ! . I ll be happy to implement it in 1.0.4 ! :)

Thanks !

dom

• Android Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2016, 01:36:21 PM »
Are there any lists which commands are implemented at the moment with there function?
Thank you in advance!