Author Topic: BUG? Mission Contol audio clips no longer work (IOS 1.0.6)  (Read 1496 times)

pthurst

• View Profile
BUG? Mission Contol audio clips no longer work (IOS 1.0.6)
« on: July 15, 2016, 12:13:44 AM »
Hi there,

Anyone else noticed that the fantastic audio for the space shuttle and Apollo missions is no longer present?  Such a shame as this really added to the realistic feel of the game and made it much better in my opinion. 

Does anyone know if this is a bug or has it intentionally been removed?

Many thanks

Paul

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BUG? Mission Contol audio clips no longer work (IOS 1.0.6)
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2016, 01:04:20 PM »
hi pthurst

We have removed (some ) of those sounds , as in next version we are aiming for procedurally generated control audio.

however, there are still lots of them . Are you sure you set the "CapCom volume " in the Browser/Config/Audio Options ?

pthurst

• View Profile
Re: BUG? Mission Contol audio clips no longer work (IOS 1.0.6)
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2016, 11:17:57 PM »
Hi there.

Yes Capcom audio is up but the audio is definitely missing as you say.

It's things like the 3-2-1 and liftoff etc.

I have heard a few bits of speech but they all seem to be from the Apollo sound set even if flying the shuttle etc.  I really enjoyed listening to the commentary that accompanied the game and it really added an extra layer of realism to the shuttle lift off especially.

Your previous reply makes sense, I now understand this isn't a bug and the removal is intentional,  may I request it to be put back in? I don't know if any other users have feedback for you on this as well?

Many thanks and great job with the continued development, I know the game is only going to get better and better (but please put the mission Contol commentary back in :-)

Paul