Author Topic: Some bugs in 1.2.8  (Read 2682 times)

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
Some bugs in 1.2.8
« on: December 23, 2014, 05:42:01 PM »
Mission 1 Apollo. ; i have also sometimes transparent ground around the saturn 5 but it don t have it everything Time.  When lift off the saturn 5 is beginning a roll program Before leaving the tower.
The gates of the tower retract in one half of a second.

Mission 3. The instruction for entering p52 is visible à Very short Time. For beginners of the agc it could be good to Tell how to enter v37n52e. Some interruptors to action like      imu on    are cute to use. I saw a vidéo where somebody put Some Others smac heaters on duty.

Otherwise the graphics are fantastic especially on the contrôle panel. It is a good thing that you have Kept the brown-grey original tint. Many simulators put a mouse grey tint. The characters vectorised are shiny at night and this is wonderfull. The letters could be a liTlle more shiny.

The clik clik of the dsky keyboard is perfect but it could be heard on the dsky everything Time that a new caracter Was displayed on the screen.

A Time accelerator could be use full despite i prefer to let it in real time.

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Some bugs in 1.2.8
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2014, 07:34:20 PM »
Thanks Thierry . 

I ll work on those right away ! 

btw .. there is some time compression .you need to tap the top time indicator .. and then you ll see a couple buttons to increase/decrease time compression . Not entirely functional thou 

I ll send a build tomorrow with the fixes 
t
Thanks ! 
J

thierryspeth

• BetaTeam
    • View Profile
Re: Some bugs in 1.2.8
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 08:05:22 PM »
Ok thanks Francisco.  I just looks at the final descent of Apollo 11 , the moon is deseapearing of the external view around 20h19.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 08:14:38 PM by thierryspeth »