Author Topic: In Depth Manual  (Read 3211 times)

duffers27

• View Profile
In Depth Manual
« on: May 09, 2015, 11:45:25 AM »
Is there an in depth manual? I now understand changing orbit and attitudes but can't figure how to rendezvous and dock. Also where can I learn how to leave orbit for Earth / Moon. The documentation given is of some help but Feel it needs more info for new users like myself. I have tried scouring the internet but no such luck so far.

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: In Depth Manual
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 12:45:14 AM »
hi  Duffers.

We are working on it. But a.t.m. , we are rushing the mobile ( as in iPhone ) version release. Then we were planning to produce a hi-quality , formatted, etc.. user manual.

however ,if you would like documentation on any particular subject , we would be most pleased to create it . on the TLI injection ,the new version  ( will be released in 10 days,-hopefully - ) , will feature a visual orbit transfer computer ,  so you can select the actual orbit/transfer ,etc.. and visually confirm the paths, etc.. 

on the other hand , thbe AGC will compute in mission 3 ( TLI ) the required burn transfer .

duffers27

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 07:11:27 PM »
Thanks. Looking forward to the update.  Does this mean you can plan orbits of other Planets.

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 08:05:36 PM »
yep , of course. The tool will allow Hohmman transfer orbits to be visually created, allowing full interplanetary flight.

even considering a system of achievements / game center scores.. for landing in every planet using the least fuel/delta V.