Author Topic: lever for backwards flying is missing in android  (Read 2027 times)

dom

• Android Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    • View Profile
lever for backwards flying is missing in android
« on: July 07, 2016, 06:42:51 AM »
Like the title said, the lever for boost is just for forward boost and you need it e.g. for braking before docking to the lam. Also the docking process is in my opinion to "easy". I was relatively fast and about 1m in each direction away from the dock and it was still successful :)

jcarrion

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: lever for backwards flying is missing in android
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 08:05:37 PM »
-I think -  (not sure which version do you have )   the throttle lever  (in LINEAR RCS mode ) has forward/backwards, as opposed as the "normal" mode in which allows only forward thrust.

dom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 07:35:35 AM »
Yes, you're right. I've oversight it. But there is a problem witb that lever on my device (Note 3). If you slide it, it always moves automatically back to neutral so it is very difficult to use it. Can you please take a look on this?

dom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 10:44:24 AM »
I was a little imprecise. The lever moves back while holding it and this is the problem. Apart from that the automatically moving to the neutral position is good. Maybe it would be better to set a snap-point in neutral position?

dom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 02:52:21 PM »
Thank you very much! Works fine. If possible it would be great if the lever snaps into neutral position. At the moment it is a little bit difficult to set it to neutral position, but this is not so important.
Thanks a lot!