Author Topic: Help - Can't Download App onto iPad  (Read 1547 times)

Wrench589

• View Profile
Help - Can't Download App onto iPad
« on: January 18, 2017, 03:11:08 AM »
The short version - am unable to download the Space Simulator app onto my iPad. 

The long version - I haven't used Space Simulator for a couple of months. Launched it the other day and seemed to look totally different. And, I could not get the windows t move or close. Frustrated, I thought something was locked up with my iPad so I deleted it, planning to re-install it. When I try to read-install from the iCloud now, the small download icon pops up for about half a second, then goes back to the cloud symbol and that's the end. I've tried a bunch of stuff, from rebooting the iPad to turning off and on my Apple ID password. Nothing works. I'm at my wits end. 

Of course, now is see in the website that the app updated and the new instructions to hold the round icon in the top right to gain control over the windows. Great! 

Any help much appreciated!!

ApolloGirl

• View Profile
Re: Help - Can't Download App onto iPad
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 02:10:41 PM »
Hi Wrench589,

did you managed to download the app in the end?
This could just be some temporary issue with Apple's servers which get resolved eventually so you just have to be patient and try again another time.

One thing I can suggest is to check that there is enough memory in your iPad. If you don't have enough storage it won't download.

Hope you're able to play the game again soon!